My Business, My Community provides free online and offline classes in:
- Opening a business
- How to build a successful business
- The first steps to be a successful entrepreneur
More classes are available in our business course. Please click on "enroll" to receive the complete list and locations.
Our group discussions include:
- What are you doing wrong with your business?
- What can you improve?
- How to set your goals and succeed?
- Free of charge
- Offline and online accessibility.
More classes are available in our group discussions. Please click on "enroll" to receive the complete list and locations.
Our private or group tutorial sessions include:
- Develop necessary entrepreneurial skills
- Write a business plan
- Understand business forecast
- Complete evaluation and study of your business
- Online and offline sessions
Tutorial topics can be implemented on a case-by-case basis. Please click on "enroll" and we will get in touch to plan the perfect lesson for you and your team.
"My Arms Wide Open motivated me on how I can work towards starting my own business and how to market it well. I learned you have to get up and start doing things for yourself if you want to better your life."
Thank you Warren, I now have good karma and people find it easier to relate to me far better than before because of a genuine smile and greeting. Thank you for the workshop you facilitated in Cradock three years ago, it helped me get out of my cocoon. I now run a small business and employ in excess of 20 people. Thank you Warren and My Arms Wide Open.